Prevent the leakage of plastics into the environment
- Prevent littering: identification and littering prevention solution of most found items in the environment
- Prevent pellets loss:
Improve resource efficiency and circularity of plastics
- Accelerate research of alternative feedstocks
- Update Product Life Cycle Inventory datasets every three years
- Extend waste data collection, including new data on circularity of plastics
- Develop eco-design guidelines for plastics packaging by 2020
- Support standardisation related to the circularity of plastics
- Global Plastics Alliance:
Working on 355 projects conducted by 75 associations across 40 countries
Supporting global initiatives and cooperating with UNEP, G7/G20
Polyolefin Circular Economy
Styrenics Circular Solutions
Vinyl Circular Solutions
Within the framework of VinylPlus:
Read more about Plastics 2030 - PlasticsEurope's Voluntary Commitment.
Read more about the Progress Report.
Read about the Strategy on Plastics.
Contact us for more information
Contact us for more information about the benefits of plastics and the activities of PlasticsEurope.